Ivy Update

Girl #2’s injury is healing nicely.PICT0404 (2) I pulled the stitches out on Thursday after a Doctor had snipped them through the day and since then it looks like there is still some swelling. To be expected I guess, advice is that in 6 months or so we’ll meet with a Plastic Surgeon to decide if we need to revisit the scar then. Fingers crossed. Note the scar on her cheek is from before we left for the UK, it’s taking longer to heal than we expected. Bio Oil at the ready!

One thought on “Ivy Update

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s