Another great birthday, 37 this time – agenda for the day:
- Get up, breakfast #1, open cards
- Leave for swimming lesson with Scarlett and Diana
- Go to Balmoral for breakfast #2 at Awaba Cafe
- Play on beach
- Home for Scarlett’s sleep
- Strim garden (I know, quite middle aged!)
- Leave for friends’ BBQ in Sutherlandshire.
- Home and knackered
Great cards from all, and a few nice message on my voicemail, unfortunately I left my phone in the car all day so didn’t get any of them until the evening!
3 thoughts on “Sunday, September 30th, Billy’s Birthday…”
37 dude .. I remember clearly when you were 17, I think you worked in Boness at that point. Boness has a lovely beach now .. just like your new one.
Happy Birthday mate, it is great to see pictures of you guys from down under 🙂
Hope you had a good day, was wishing you a happy birthday, just forgot to tell you 🙂
Hope you can tell that I had a GREAT day….